Hot Desk Organizer with lock – maximum security for open office concepts with public traffic
This hot desk organizer helps you to ensure maximum security in the shared desk model. If you frequently have external public traffic in the office (e.g. through suppliers or customers) and you work in the hot desk model, the personal belongings of your employees / colleagues can be safely stowed away. Of course, this does not prevent the entire Hot Desk Organizer from being stolen, but at least brings another level of security to your workplace.
Other advantages are:
- Plenty of storage space for all important office utensils. You can easily use a laptop, mouse, keyboard, writing utensils and co. Store within the designated compartments.
- Lockable: If you have to be on site for an important appointment and have to travel with your office supplies, we have provided the Hot Desk Organizer with an extra lid. This means that nobody can look into your bag.
- Locker organizer: The dimensions are defined so that not only does a keyboard fit in, but this organizer also fits into many lockers. So you can keep order in your home office as well as on site in the office.
Technical details of the Hot Desk Organizer:
- Material: high-quality, vegan felt
- Material Thickness: 3mm
- Cleaning: Wash off easily under running water, then leave to dry for approx. 24 hours.
- Weight: about 400g
- Load: up to 12.5kg
- Certifications: CE, ROHS, REACH
Structure of the Hot Desk Organizer:
- 1x shoulder strap
- 2x felt handles 35cm
- 1x additional felt base plate
- 3x inner compartments
- 2x bottle holders: 1x fixed & 1x removable (pen case)
- 1x elongated inner compartment
- 2x outer compartment
- 1x zip pocket outside
- 1x business card compartment outside
- 1x combination lock
- Dimensions: W50 x H37 x D15 in cm
This product can be made to measure (individual dimensions, layout and colour).
Send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selling only to businesses, companies and public institutions. No sale to end consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB.